Your well-behaved dog (or cat) is welcome at Kandos Fairways Motel.
The no hassle staff and fantastic room and modern bathroom and comfy bed made our stay happy. Excellent friendly staff, super comfortable bed clean and modern room with function. The management should be highly commended for making... read more - Scott - 10/06/2019
Pleasant surprise with a comfortable feel for the place The modern clean room was a pleasant surprise for a small country town. Staff friendly and helpful with local... read more - Warren - 06/03/2019
All that we ask is that you abide by a few simple rules:
- At the time of booking, please let us know that you will be travelling with a pet. (Pet fees apply)
- Limit of 2 small dogs or one bigger dog per room. Please ask at the time of your booking. We love animals and we will always try to be accommodating but we do need to know beforehand.
- Please provide your own bedding, laying mats, feeding bowls etc for your pet.
Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Keep your pet leashed at all times when outside your room on the premises.
Dogs cannot be left unattended in guest rooms. We have two dog crates available to borrow. Please ask at Reception.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Pet waste must be sealed in a plastic bag and placed in rubbish bins.
- Any damage caused by pets, or if professional cleaning/stain removal is required, these fees will be charged to the guest.
- It is the dog owners’ responsibility to be respectful and mindful of other guests, and keep their dog quiet.
Colleen & Andrew are serious animal lovers so totally understand that our furry family members like to holiday with us too.
Thank you for your co-operation and we know that you and your pet will love your stay at Kandos Fairways Motel!